Gloria L. PayneCounselor, Florida
Our center provides each client with a variety of services by licensed therapists who have extensive advanced training and certifications to address and alleviate most mental health and physical health issues. We offer traditional cognitive/behavioral therapy as well as innovative, state of the art holistic methods of healing.
Gloria is the founder of Meridian Counseling Center. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist, is a Board Certified Sex Therapist, she is Board Certified in Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy, Certified Body Talk Practitioner, Master Level Certified Rapid Resolution Therapist (RRT), Certified Accelerated Resolution Therapist ( ART). Gloria completed her Ph.D. in sex therapy and pastoral counseling at Mamonidies University in Miama. She completed her graduate and undergraduate degrees in counseling and education respectively at USF in Tampa.
Change your mind - Change your body - Change your world!
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: University of South Florida
- Year Graduated: 1994
- License No. and State: MT1605, Florida
- Avg Cost (per session): $125.00
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash
Types of Training
- Body Talk System
- Company - Meridian Counseling Center, Inc.
- Agency Name - Meridian Counseling Center, Inc.
- 38052 Meridian Avenue
- Dade city, FL 33525
- Contact Name - Gloria L. Payne
- Phone - (352) 518-5232
- Fax - (352) 518-9458
- Abuse or Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change or Life Transitions
- Caregiver Issues or Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness or Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress or Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Social Anxiety or Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Smoking Cessation
Last Modified: 19 July 2017